Sunday, September 12, 2021

A Typhoon Day!

The typhoon was supposedly going to be major, but NOTHING! But as of last night, everything was cancelled so we had to go online for our service! That actually worked out well.

I got up and had to do another load of laundry and change all of Mom's bedding. She was weird last night! I tried putting a diaper on her, but she thinks she knows better!

After getting everything cleaned up, she had her shower and ate and went back to bed. I had to rush to get the bed ready. I was so careful, as I didn't want to whack my back. But it's difficult not to rush. I had to be at two places at the same time. 

Abby and I went to Carrefour and bought milk and other items. I also got gas in the car as we were down to E!

I rested before our service! That was such a blessing. One of my tutees needed help! So, I was on line to help her out. She forgot she had an assignment due tomorrow! But I didn't want to be riding out to meet up with her. It wasn't raining, but still... 

This evening we had Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Woodrow Kroll, the man who was the president and Bible teacher of Back to the Bible, has some great quotes. Here are three:

131 Woodrow Kroll Quotes | ChristianQuotes.info

131 Woodrow Kroll Quotes | ChristianQuotes.info

Fervent #prayers produce phenomenal results." - Woodrow Kroll #quotes |  Fervent prayer, Famous quotes, Fervent

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment