Monday, September 20, 2021

Keep Praying!

Mom was feeling better and up at 4am, pushing the chair and the gate and saying she wanted to take a shower. It was 4am because Alan and Isaiah were up watching the Chargers' game. They lost! Mom walked around for about 4 hours. When I tried to get her up, she said, "My legs are hurting!" I'm like - no kidding! You were walking around for 4 hours!

Anyhow, we got her up and out the door as we had a fun day planned! We wanted to go out to the beach! We picked Vikki up and drove over the mountain to the beach. We had the wheelchair, so we just pushed Mom around. It was getting hot, so we went to a 7/11 while Alan, Isaiah and Vikki went down to the beach!

We had to rush back by 4pm to get Isaiah's Covid report! Then we bought dinner and drinks and came home and feasted! Then it was gifts for Isaiah! What a fun evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Throughout the Bible, people have walked with God in surrender and this is a phrase that spoke to me:

I do not understand... but I trust you. I believe and I want to see your glory!

I wrote a letter and made a card for Isaiah... and I uttered this phrase in light of Isaiah's departure tomorrow! I wanted to go with him, but I will not be going... I walk in trust that God is with Him and I can rest in that Truth!

I will miss him immensely!

J. R. Miller: 

A true home is one of the most sacred of places. It is a sanctuary into which men flee from the world's perils and alarms. It is a resting-place to which at close of day the weary retire to gather new strength for the battle and toils of tomorrow. It is the place where love learns its lessons, where life is schooled into discipline and strength, where character is molded. 

That's what I pray our home has been for Isaiah.

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments: