Saturday, September 4, 2021

Double Blessing!

God blessed me with a government service with someone coming on Saturday for five hours! I have to pay 16% and the government pays 84%. Today we started... And it will be for three Saturdays in September! It's perfect as we have a lot to do before Isaiah takes off. After that, I have a Filipino gal who is willing to come! That's not with the government, but she's super nice and her price is reasonable. I won't need every Saturday, but maybe two Saturdays a month so Abby, Alan and I can go off to do something fun!

The other blessing was RAIN! The forecast said NO RAIN... but at 12:15, it started. I couldn't go out as the 'helper' was coming at 12:30. But after things settled down, at 3pm, the rain started again and I went out. I went for almost two hours... in the down pour! It was so enjoyable...  No one was out there except for the birds... Of course, I came back soaking wet!

Mom enjoyed the session with the lady, Ms. Hung. And I got things done. I organized the stuff that is being given away. I dropped off things, went and bought more food items and wiped the car down. I didn't get to clean the microwave and appliance cabinet. I did do that in the evening plus another load of laundry.

Daily Lovely Insight:

"Choosing not to choose" my heart is still. 

Patience was willing to wait!

I thought those two statements from the devotional book, Streams in the Desert, were quite astounding!

Pin on Inspiration And Motivation

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. great you have help on saturdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually will like the Filipino helper more as she will help clean and keep mom company. So, I will start using her in October!

    ReplyDelete