Friday, September 10, 2021

Graduation and Birthday Celebration at the Grand Hotel!

We finally had a meal out at a fancy restaurant!

This morning started early. Alan has discipleship at 6am, so we are up by 5:30. 

The kids and Alan went to play tennis and I got Mom up and out to the Center. Then it was pulling out the appliances and things... I have these pesty little cockroaches. I had to scrub the toaster... that's where they were breeding! I then went to the containers cabinet and took everything out. The kids and Alan were home before I finished.

We all got ready and headed out to the Grand Hotel. They can't have buffets, but the salad, desserts, drinks, soup, side dishes -- ALL YOU CAN EAT. But you only get one main entree. The food was fabulous. They even had all you can drink of alcohol! Isaiah had some red wine! Abby had a glass of white wine. 

After that we headed out to Linkou as the kids were getting their hair done! Alan and I went and dropped off a box of clothes for the YWAM missionaries. Heading back to Taipei, we stopped at the Lock & Lock store. I had to find replacement parts. I will have to go back there again.

We got home and I barely had time to finish the morning cleaning and Mom was home!

I had her dinner ready! And she talked to James. That's always a short conversation. 

The kids were finished with their hair by 5:30 and they took the bus back. I went for a run after Mom went to bed! Tomorrow there is the Elderly Program! YEAH! So, we are going to LaLa Mountain!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 43:2 | Ezekiel, Bible, Faith

I read this and just love the imagery... I was running last night and thunder was flashing across the sky. And I can imagine the voice of God, like the sound of many waters and how the earth must have shone with His glory. That's why we won't need the sun in the New Earth! He will be brighter than the noon day sun!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

3 comments: