Friday, September 3, 2021

A Fun Day Out!

Alan and the kids went out to play tennis... 

I got Mom ready and she went off to the Center.

When they came back, we packed up and went to HePing Island. We've been there twice and they were too packed as they have a limited number of people due to the Pandemic! But since school started, we ventured there again and it was great. For 8US$, we all got in. Time was not enough. They have a large 'dike' that we can swim in. Salt water and lots of fish. You can spend the whole day there. The water was fairly warm and it was not crowded.

We had to go to the UK Office by 3pm to pick up Isaiah's visa. With that, he can enroll and get the 'flywire' set up! After we picked that up, we rushed over to the "military place" so that Isaiah can apply to exit Taiwan. We got that done and was just a bit late. So, I messaged the Center and told them that we'd be picking Mom up! It worked out perfectly. 

We got home, and it was busy -- putting things away, doing a load of laundry, getting James and Eddie to talk to Mom. We had brought all the beachwear and towels and snacks, so we had to put everything away. I had dinner ready, so I only needed to heat things up for Mom. She had taro rice with chicken!

We had such a fun day. We are trying to do something fun each Friday before Isaiah takes off.

Isaiah went over to Vikki's for dinner.

With my back whacked out, I have not gone for a run for the past two days. I didn't swim much either today. This evening, we just took it easy. Abby found a good movie for us to watch!

I have so much to get done, but I have to just take it easy. I have things to sort through and mail off. But I think these things will have to wait until next week! What else can I do?

Daily Lovely Insight:

I need to remember: not overwork but overflow. Abide and let Him fill us to overflowing! In Resurrection stillness, there is Resurrection power.

Please pray for healing. I need my back completely restored. 

The Cross and Resurrection Power | Easter Sunday Message 2019 | BBC Sermons

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments: