Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Safe Arrival in London!

Mom didn't go to the Center and complained about her sore back. After having her breakfast and shower, she wanted to go back to bed. So, I got her back in bed. 

Alan and Abby went and played tennis, then headed to Costco after a quick shower. Abby had a meeting at 1pm. 

We heard from Isaiah! He arrived safely. It sure was a long flight! And the meals were good. He watched two and a half movies and slept a bit! 

When it was time to go for Mom's second shot, I discovered that she peed in the room and on the floor. I was taking a quick nap and did not hear her. I don't know how she could do that with all her complaints about her back and leg hurting. It was a mess. I had just changed and washed her sheet from last night's mess. That was taken out the dryer and went on her bed. I will do another load tomorrow. Not today!

We got to the vaccination site and it was fast and easy. Then Alan and Mom went for a two hour massage. I came home to clean! 

Abby had tutoring at 5pm.

I went back and pick Alan and Mom up at 5:30. I don't know if Mom will be able to go to the Center tomorrow. Please pray! Supposedly the side effects should not be that bad after the second shot!

I had time to chat with Isaiah on line... that was so nice!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Zechariah 7:9-10 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

I read this verse and it is a good reminder: Administer justice. Show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not plot evil against each other! I think there are people who actually work on plotting evil... I have been praying for Isaiah that the Presence of the LORD surround him. He has a bus ride from the airport to Victoria Coach Station and then from there to Coventry! Maybe I should have paid more and bought the direct bus to Coventry??? Please pray!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments: