Thursday, September 16, 2021

A "Free" Day?

I thought I'd get a free day... 

I had to do another load of laundry and change the bedding and throw away a pillow. Mom had put the pillow under her and peed! And yes, she took off her diaper!

But she complained about her knee hurting. I got her off to the Center and wondered if she would perk up. But at 10:30, they messaged me. Mom wasn't walking well. I had to go and pick her up and take her to a nearby clinic! Alan rode a scooter with the wheelchair and I rode my scooter. He went off to school to get Isaiah a copy of his transcript. I took Mom to the clinic. It took forever! I bought her a sandwich and she ate it up. Yes, her appetite is totally fine!

After the clinic, I pushed the wheelchair and we got home. She went to rest. Abby took me on her scooter so that I can pick up my scooter and go to the bank. And yes, that's finally finished. I was able to transfer the money for Isaiah's homestay in Coventry!

I scootered back and cooked and finished the laundry!

I had made Mom's bed in the morning... She was up, according to Abby. She went to the bathroom twice! Unassisted! So, she is feeling better.

Isaiah had a party this evening, which involved drinking, so Alan dropped him off at the MRT station and went to pick him up.

In the evening when Mom was back in bed, and the weather was cooler, I went for a quick run. YEAH!

So, it was sort of a 'free day'. 

I hope Mom is well enough to go to the Center tomorrow as we had planned another fun day out!

Daily Lovely Insight: 

Back to Life {Memorizing Colossians 3:3-4} - Do Not Depart

To go through the day with strength, we need to be hidden with Christ. I read that it is a special place where we dwell with Him. That's the secret to life in Christ!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"


No comments:

Post a Comment