Monday, June 28, 2021

Overcast, But Hot...

I got up too early... Before getting Mom up, I cleaned the computer table and organized all the items and cords. That felt so good... 

Mom had a shower and oatmeal for breakfast... rice and pork for lunch... I did not take her out, but she was a bit more settled! Only in the afternoon did she keep asking to go to the bathroom!

I did go for a run... and we went to check about a couple of more bikes... Now, there are some nice bikes that have locks on them. Annie, any ideas as to how to break the locks?

I also started working on the 7/11 talk!

Now... today is James', my older brother, birthday! He is 64! Annie claimed that she beat me to wish him a happy birthday, but I think I was first!

Daily Lovely Insight:

From A. Paget Wilkes:

Unbelief suggests every time that circumstances and environment are stronger than Him (God), and that conditions of modern society are far too difficult for Him. It hinders every good desire, blurs every vision, dulls our zeal, cuts the sinews of all endeavor...

My topic for July 11th: The Perils of Unbelief!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1 - May God Be - Free Bible Verse Art Downloads - Bible Verses To  Go

4 comments:

  1. NO you WERE NOT first, and yes, if it is the digit lock you can break it but I will have to be there to do it, so i guess no go for those bikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not the digit locks... they are the key lock... and some are the heavy metal scooter kinds... I got the bike shop to saw one off... and I'm going to work on others. I can't see these bikes just being tossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I wish I had more bikes to ride, the one I bought last year the crossbar is too high

    ReplyDelete