Friday, June 25, 2021

Dropping Off... Picking Up...

We hadn't used our car for quite a long time, so we decided to run errands together as our "date".

We picked up the sewing machine I loaned out to Malia. I gave away two books and a sweatshirt. I picked up a bin of shampoo and conditioner. The lady even gave me a whole new box of masks! 

We came home and fixed Mom her lunch. She was up early and I had given her a shower. I had to again clean up her room!

I was exhausted this afternoon and took a nice long nap. I was going to go for a run, but never did! Darn it! My stomach was not feeling well... Yet, when the rain started this evening, I was so drawn to go out and run! Just to be in that rain... 

Alan cleaned the 'cast-away' bikes this afternoon while I was napping. So, we might have a few nice bikes and some other ones to give away. The complex is dealing with all the bikes that are left in B1 and B2. I like a couple of them, even though the tires will need to be fixed. We will see by next week!

We had family time this evening... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

With the extension of the Level 3 'lockdown', we will have online service for July 4th and the 11th. The elder who is scheduled to share on the 11th, thought it might be best for Alan or I to share... This morning while I was praying and reading, one of the books I was reading talked about the "Paralysis of Unbelief". That really sparked me to think of that as the topic for another talk! It's true... Adam and Eve sinned because of 'unbelief. The Israelites' failure to enter into the Promiseland was due to 'unbelief'.' The way the author described 'unbelief' as capitalizing the "S" for satan and giving god a lowercase "g". I think there is much I can share about this as I look at the characters in the Bible. But that's the thought that was swimming in my mind! Alan said I should share on July 11th. I was hesitant as it has been exhausting with all the 'cleaning' related to my Mom... I must walk in BELIEF! God is able! God is faithful!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. Your walk with Jesus is so impressive to me, and I love you so miuch

    ReplyDelete