Thursday, June 24, 2021

Another Busy Day of Caring for Mom!

Mom is eating... two pieces of bread, a full bowl of porridge for lunch and dinner... And she is on a stronger anti diarrhea pills. I went and bought some as the gentle ones weren't doing anything! She seems to be still tired... but eating more.

I was a bit tired... so I actually took a nap at 11am! Those 30 minutes felt so nice!

I had tutoring at 4pm. Before that Abby and I went for a quick walk to drop off the guitar as it needed to be restrung.

It was cloudy all day... but a bit muggy. So, we had to turn on the AC.

Isaiah is finished with his last class today!

Abby still has assignments to turn in by the 30th. Then she is finished.

Alan just needs to get his grades done and he is finished for this school year!

Of course, the Level 3 is going to continue until July 12th. So, Abby doesn't know what she will be doing for her summer required internship. Supposedly, she will start on July 1st, but most likely online!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is an evening prayer from John Ballie:

O Thou who art from everlasting to everlasting, I would turn my thoughts to Thee as the hours of darkness and of sleep begin. O Sun of my soul, I rejoice to know that all night I shall be under the unsleeping eye of One who dwells in eternal light.

Isn't that just beautiful?

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment