Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A Very Long To-Do List!

Mom almost peed on the floor again... But I got her into the shower... Thank you Jesus!

Before my Bible study, I went to pick up a foldable treadmill for a friend in need! Then, I had Bible study at 10am... Psalm 139!

When the study finished,  it was working on getting people to pick up bikes, plus walking a bike down for another friend in need. I also gave him a Bible! 

After rushing back, I was in the car to help yet another friend in need move out of their apartment. They are heading to South Africa.  

I went to Soochow as Alan and Isaiah were there waiting for the car. They drove to pick up Vikki while I rode the scooter to get Mom's medication and come home to cook and work on editing essays!

While parking the scooter, there was yet another bike down there. I have four more bikes to try to give away! Plus we have to figure out where to park the bikes we have! I might have to park my scooter outside! Can four bikes fit in one scooter parking space?

Abby was home all day as she was finishing up her last three big assignments. They are due by tomorrow! Yes, she tends to wait until the last minute! But having her home was so helpful. Mom was very calm, but I always need someone home to keep an eye on her!

This evening, Vikki was over to have dinner and play games... 

I finally went for a run at 8pm. and it was still HOT!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I made the list last night and thought... it's going to be a crazy day... And yet, it wasn't... The LORD kept Mom calm and I was able to go and help people! Even though I didn't have time for a nap, I thought... Maybe tomorrow... Yes, it doesn't look it will be a crazy day tomorrow... But you never know!

Now, here is the scoop about quarantine. Unless you're coming back from one of the seven countries with the Delta strand, the quarantine hotel is self pay... and yes, two rooms for 14 days will be around 300,000NT$. There are others that might be cheaper, but no vacancy! And meals are out of pocket. A dear friend who left not knowing this is panicking... She didn't prepare to spend that much for the quarantine hotel. So, people are joking about making a stop in London, then the quarantine hotel is free!

I guess my insight for today, especially in light of our study in Psalm 139: 5-6 -- 

Pin on Choose Joy!

Seek Him First!

psalm 67 chiastic structure

2 comments: