Monday, June 14, 2021

Dragon Boat Festival, But A Stay-At-Home Holiday!

The government has asked people to stay put. So we are!

Alan and I drove to pick up books and drop off things for a friend.

We rushed home just in time for Alan to have class at 1pm. Yes, it's a holiday, but he asked his students to have class since they are behind. It's his speech class... and trying to do it online wasn't easy!

I went to pick up food stuff... in the heat!

Abby was home with Mom.

Isaiah went to hang out with Vikki!

It was a much busier day than I had intended. I'm so glad I went for a run early in the morning before it got super hot!

This evening, after Isaiah came home, we went together and finished packing the boxes. Some neighbors dropped off bags of clothes for donation! So, it was perfect. The boxes were absolutely 'stuffed'.

I also went to Costco this evening! Crazy! Now, I can't just send Alan or Abby to get stuff... They check your ID and you can only go on your assigned 'day'. So, I go on odd days and Abby or Alan go on even days! But Costco was very empty. And they overcharged me for an extra box of combos! I will have to go back again!

Daily Lovely Insight:

From yesterday's sermon, I have been thinking about God's lovingkindness... How is it that David would say that God's lovingkindness is better than life?

God's lovingkindness can mean His favor, His mercy and His friendship. So, that can be one reason why David, who has experienced God's lovingkindness, would say that it's better than life!

Psalm 107:1 - Loving Kindness Endures - Free Bible Verse Art Downloads - Bible  Verses To Go

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. People are told to stay put... Level 3 will most likely continue after June 28th. We're praying that by August, we'd drop down to Level 2 and Isaiah won't have to be quarantined but for three days in the UK.

    ReplyDelete