Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Another Hyper Mom Day!

Just by the title of this post, do I need to say more?

Alan didn't have class but was working on getting some tax papers completed.

Abby only had one class and spent the rest of her day watching Korean soap operas. 

Isaiah had work and his scooter didn't start again as it rained last night. So, he rode my scooter. But after the sun came out, the scooter started and I was able to use his scooter to run some errands. I went and bought cranberry pills. Maybe that will help Mom. I don't think she has any bladder infection, because if we take her out for a walk in the wheelchair, she can be out for an hour or more without asking to go to the bathroom. It's not that. It's that she's bored. She doesn't want to watch TV. She wants to go out! But we are to stay at home as much as possible. The only activity is to take her for walks and I did that three times today. 

I did not have time to work on my talk. I have to think of a title... but I need concentrated time and that's not happening. I need focused time. But that's not possible with Mom in her hyper mode. Last night she didn't sleep until 10:30. She was up and about, walking, even with the sundowner pill. And by 8am, she was up and in the shower! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 1:1 - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net

We've been watching the Chosen and started on Season 2. It was so creative how the producer weaved in how John had the inspiration to start the Gospel of John in this way. The idea was that Jesus took the first book of the Torah and read from it. And that reading from the lips of Jesus impressed John so much, thus when the Holy Spirit inspired John to write, he used Genesis 1:1 to begin John 1:1. I thought it was so beautifully done. I would highly recommend this series. The more you watch, the more interesting they become. When you finished Season 2, Episode 1, let me know your thoughts!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Gospel quotes, Scripture verses, Psalms

2 comments:

  1. Pray the lock down is finished soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are... but the number has not consistently gone down!

    ReplyDelete