Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Busy Caring for Mom!

Mom needs a lot of assistance today... She's in a diaper and only eating bread and drinking water. I will keep you posted!

Alan and I had counseling this morning... and he did counseling this evening!

At around 2pm, I went for a run. It was cooler and sprinkling!

I made chicken enchiladas... Alan and Isaiah really enjoyed them. Glad I made two pans... 

I did go and buy milk and more bananas... and I got there just before they got super busy!

This evening, we watched an episode of Bull!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John Baillie said to a skeptic: Every theory has its difficulties, but you have not considered whether any other theory has less difficulties than the one you have criticized. 

I never heard of John Baillie, so I googled him and found a book, A Diary of Private Prayer. I was so touch by the first morning prayer in this book:

Eternal Father of my soul, let my first thought of the day be of Thee, let my first impulse be to worship Thee, let my first speech be Thy name, let my first action be to kneel before Thee in prayer. 

The prayer goes on... but I thought that was just so beautiful!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment