Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Thriving Through A Hot Day...

It was suppose to rain, but nothing... So at 2pm, I went for a run! I pushed through 11.5k in the heat!

Isaiah went to work!

Alan was trying seal the bottom of our sliding door in the bathroom. So far, it's not working... I might have to call the plumber! In the evening, he was going to do pre-marital counseling Online, but they had to reschedule at the last minute! So, Alan ended watching some of the matches from the French Open!

Abby had only one class and she helped me get my PPT done for the June 20th talk! So professional! She's been watching a lot of Padres' stuff and Korean singers' stuff... 

After the run, I decided to try to make a kiwi bread. I didn't follow a recipe... And perhaps I should have added more sugar! It came out a bit tart!

Mom was again very calm. She didn't want to go for a walk, even though it didn't rain. This evening when the sun wasn't so blaring, it cooled down... 

I continue to finish up things in the fridge~ 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The verses that I have for this year says, The LORD is my portion. So, I read this which I wanted to share with you:

When we are able to lay hold of the fact that Jesus is "Our Portion", then do we truly possess all things, for "how shall he not with him freely give us all things?" Shall we seek to appropriate all of His matchless love and grace and hope and courage and joy and fruit and power? What more can we ask, or have?

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. I am so amazed you can run in this heat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would call it running... I started running. I ended melting!

    ReplyDelete