Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Boxes and Old Bike Picked Up... Bible Study Online! Level 3 Might Continue Past June 28th!

I got up super early as it is getting hot as soon as the sun is out... And for several days now, the rain has not come!

After my quiet time, I went out for my run... And still I could not avoid the heat.

Then I moved the bike, put the money for the boxes, with the guard. I got Mom up and eating as I had Bible study at 10am.

When that was finished, Mom was back in bed, resting, and I took off to give away books and buy hot dog buns and correct the bill from yesterday at Costco! I was back by 2pm and it was so hot!

Mom got up for a snack. She didn't want to walk around. I didn't force her. She went back to bed. Tomorrow she will have to go and get vaccinated!

I took a nap and then woke up because the people to pick up the boxes were downstairs! 

Alan and the kids had classes... Isaiah only had two hours... and the weird thing is I rarely see them do any homework! Yes, Isaiah has graduated but because of his double major, he still has two classes to finish up!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In our Bible study, we had a phrase that really resonated with all of us:

God's presence, protection, provision and peace are not based on our circumstances! He is constant. He is faithful. His name is Jehovah Repha. His name is Shalom. His name is Emmanuel. His name is Jehovah Jireh. That's why we ascribe to the LORD the glory due His name! 

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

1 comment: