Monday, June 7, 2021

Level 3 Extended!

It's unfortunate, but we thought this would happen as the number of confirmed cases has not gone down consistently. So, today, the government announced two things: Level 3 extended to June 28th; entrance to all shops will be based on the last digit of your ID number -- odd on M., W., F., Sun., even on T. Thur. Saturday. This is effective as of today.

I called the long term overnight facility. They are completely full. No free bed, and they are not taking in any new clients, not for long term and not for weekends, at least not while we are at Level 3. The lady was nice enough to tell me to call back. Things can change. But at least for the month of June, they will not take anyone in. But I guess she wants me to call again tomorrow as maybe she will put Mom's name on a waiting list. I guess she knew that the Level 3 situation would be extended. I called her this morning and in the afternoon, the government announced the extension.

Mom was up early, but so was I. And everything had to be stripped again and another load of laundry finished. I did have an epitome: for right now, especially during the lockdown, in order not to be frustrated or impatient, I just need to keep telling myself -- your day is just to take care of Mom. Don't try to cook, clean, write, tutor, prep sermons or anything else. Instead of being annoyed when I'm working and then interrupted because she needs something, I need to practice this mindset. And when I did that today, it was a great day. Very refreshing! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Amazon.com: Proverbs 10:9"He Who Walks With Integrity, Walks Securely."  Bible Verse Wall Print- Unframed 11 x 14 Color Print - Inspirational Gift  for Family & Friends: Handmade

What a beautiful verse of encouragement!

In this trouble time, with so many uncertainties, I feel secure in the love of the Lord! His banner over me is love!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

4 comments:

  1. AMEN to that !!!! End of June, oh my, with the heat and the odd/even days......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for all of you over there. May God take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Mom and I are both odd... I was hoping to take her on the even days and then I can also go on the odd days. Oh well... And then Alan and I can't go together as he is even and I'm odd...

    ReplyDelete