Friday, June 11, 2021

Hot & Hectic!

I got up super early... I put a load in and went and spent time with Jesus.

Then I got started with breakfast prep and lunch prep... 

Abby was home so Alan and I took off to Danhsui to pick up things for donations. We stayed and chatted and had bagels from 7/11. Those were so yummy!

We got back by 1pm and I got Mom's lunch ready and took off to meet up with a gal who wanted clothes that I had posted.

My boxes arrived, so I took the stuff out of the trunk and started packing one box. I then cleaned out my own clothes and shoes and thermos and other containers. I think by the time I finish, both boxes will be filled! Yes, I still have a Mega box to fill up!

Mom was more hyper today, but she didn't want to go out for a walk. I went out for a run since Alan and Abby were both home.

This evening we had family time!

Isaiah received a message that there will have an online 'ceremony' that consists of the President sharing a few comments. And since Isaiah won one of the Academic Excellence Award, they will show his picture and what he wrote during the 'ceremony'. We are planning to do something special. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I cleaned out my cruise clothes... and posted those on the FB "Buy Nothing Taipei" group and they are all gone! Yes... I am thinking... I don't think I'll be going on a cruise any time soon... why keep the stuff around? I want to work on simplifying life... I can't give away my T-shirts... or my bizarre shirts... but I am down to three skirts and three pairs of pants! But I still have way too much stuff! 

Looking at all that I have, I am truly blessed!

In all circumstances, give thanks... 

In everything, give thanks... 

At all time, give thanks... 

And so even in this Level 3, I can give thanks!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. Cruise is actually starting again, but you can always get more cruise clothes !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we get to travel again...

    ReplyDelete