Saturday, June 12, 2021

Isaiah Graduated!

It was a hot day... and quite busy... 

I started cooking as Isaiah wanted Mexican food for his graduation dinner.

We sat in front of the TV to watch the ceremony online. Isaiah had a photo on the screen for three seconds as he won the Academic Excellence Award! The ceremony was exactly one hour... 

When that was finished, Alan and Abby went to Costco and Carrefour. I went to get balloons. They were so expensive! Ridiculous! What you can get at the 99Cents Store cost almost 6US$. So, I only bought two!

I went to buy bananas and the lines were so long. There were also police at the traditional market, checking people's ID. 

When Alan and Abby came home, I hurried to put all the groceries away. Alan, Abby and Isaiah went to pick up Vikki, while I worked to get the house ready. I also had to care for Mom. She went to take a nap and I went to school to meet up with them as we took a few pictures with Isaiah and Vikki and Alan dressed in the cap and gown outfits!

I rushed home and stopped to pick up some donation for the boxes that I'm packing!

We played games and ate dinner and had cake for a celebration. It was super fun! Abby made a card, and so did I! Annie and KR sent a card, too!

Alan and Isaiah dropped Vikki off back home... and we watched TV. Another episode of NCIS. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Unto a full grown man... The ceremony closed with the Chaplain praying for the graduates... Even though Isaiah was very disappointed with the online ceremony, I know God is going to bless this group of graduates in a very special way... It's interesting time that we live in... No one would have known that Taiwan would be at Level 3 at this time... As believers, we walk by faith... And we know, like our family verse for this year, God is gracious to us... God blesses us... God makes his face to shine upon us... Last year, our verse was Proverbs 19:21: Men may plan, but God establishes the plan... 

Proverbs 19:21 - Bible Verse about Life - Bible Verse Images

Glory to His name!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

3 comments:

  1. So they did have a graduation, I missed it. I am waiting for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the ceremony and the speeches, and Isaiah's 3 second picture, but at least there was something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there wasn't really a ceremony... It was one hour only... Just the President and others making speeches... Then they announced the students who won an award. That was it!

    ReplyDelete