Thursday, June 17, 2021

Hot, Hot, Hot...

I went out for my early morning run... it's the only way!

I tried to wake Mom up, but she didn't want to take a shower... but at 11am, she got up for 'breakfast'. Yes, I'm giving her lots of liquid. She went back to bed... It was too hot to do anything else. By 1pm, we turned on the AC!

I went to pick up free veggies as a dear friend sent a message. She gave me a huge melon, a huge pumpkin, carrots, corn on the cob, bamboo shoots... the list goes on! I had to share the goodies as we could not eat everything. She also gave us 10 pears! We love Asian pears. They are so expensive. We kept all those!

We are still finishing the duck from yesterday. We have plenty of good food. 

Mom had soup and rice noodle and a snack. Her appetite is good!

I had tutoring... and Alan had classes all day! 

The kids only had two hours of class!

This evening we watched NCIS! I also did another load of laundry!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This morning I was doing one of my Bible studies and it was talking about King Manasseh. He started out walking away from the commands of God by rebuilding the high places that his father tore down. He did all sorts of evil things. But later on in life, while imprisoned, he truly repented and turned back to following God wholeheartedly! How awesome is that! Never give up on someone who seems to be falling away... God is in the business of redeeming people! Even those we might think are "impossible". 

Seek Him First!

Time Of Madness – Psalm 67:1-2 | The Bottom of a Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment