Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Donating Blood... Heavy Down Pour!

It was a busy morning... stripped the bedding and washed everything! Mom was active last night and the first thing was getting her to take a shower.

Then it was breakfast for her while the kids were online. Abby was watching the Padres' game as was Alan. Isaiah had a final test which he finished in 40 minutes.

I was exhausted after everything was cleaned... 

After lunch, Mom went and rested! I went and donated blood! My blood pressure was really low -- 91/57!

Then at 3pm, the down pour started! Oh... I ran in the morning... plus, I am not to run or exercise after donating blood. So, I watched the down pour with such joy, thinking of being out there. 

I had time to make dinner as Mom was resting the entire afternoon!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Matthew 9:36 | The Consecrated Woman

Harvest Conscious... That's what I read about this morning! And it's true... I need to be more harvest conscious. Jesus was conscious of the needs of others... And everyone who encountered Jesus was changed! I hope I have that effect on others!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. THAT is so true, God be gracious to us

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't encounter Jesus without being changed. Watch the Chosen!

    ReplyDelete