Saturday, June 19, 2021

More Cleaning...

I got up early... had time with Jesus and went out for a run... It was not early enough as my legs felt like LEAD... Not melting butter, but LEAD. They didn't want to move!

Alan wanted to go to school to take more pictures. It was so hot outside, but we obeyed. What Alan says, we all follow!

It was actually great. The pictures were fabulous... even though we were all so hot!

We then went to Shihlin and bought CoCo bubble milk tea and drinks plus lunch and came home to feast together!

Mom enjoyed the food! She is still tired, but her appetite is back! She is eating a lot slower now!

I went to pick up free boxes of Kleenex and the lady had a bunch of lilies for me!

Riding in that hot sun was so draining!

I came back and started on the game cabinet! Wow... except for a huge container of playing cards and other 'card related' items, the cabinet is organized. I just need to sort through the cards when I have time. I don't want to rubber band them together, so I think I need to find a small box to store them. I also found several excellent games to use with my younger students... when we start back to tutoring again!

At 5:30, a guy sent a message and asked to meet up as he wanted a mug and a cooler bag. So, off I went again on my scooter... Another guy will take the second amp, but we won't be meeting up until Monday afternoon. Little by little, I'm giving things away! I hope I can continue to clean and give away things next week! Oh... I had a sister who came by and picked up the coffee grinder and glass containers. She also blessed us with homemade chocolate chips cookies! 

I was so tired... 

For dinner, I made grilled cheese sandwiches! Everyone enjoyed them. I gave Mom veggie soup and a cookie, in addition to half a sandwich! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Solomon Quote: “Listen to your father who begot you, And do not despise  your mother when

Excellent godly advice from the Word of God... Tomorrow is Father's Day... at least in the States!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. I sent some chocolate chips home with Alden and Genia made chocolate chip cookies for us as I can not stand to make them any more. They were so GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great deal... send the ingredients and you get back the baked goods...

    ReplyDelete