Saturday, June 5, 2021

Mom Better Today! It Must Be Prayer!

I was up early... and I'm glad I was... because Mom was up early! I gave her a shower... She had breakfast and went back to bed!

I went out to run errands and buy some groceries since Costco was so bare yesterday.

I got back and Isaiah said, "Mom is doing good!" That means she wasn't knocking or banging!

Isaiah took off to meet up with Vikki. Abby was home, so I took off to pick up an adaptor plug, FREE, from a friend!

I got back and Alan was home. Mom only got up twice to go to the bathroom!

I made Mom some lunch and took off for a run! It wasn't pouring, but very nice and cloudy!

I got back and Mom had finished her lunch and went back to bed!

I took a quick shower and Abby and I went and had our hair treatment! Fabulous!

We also stopped at a fruit stand and stocked up on fruit! My dining room table is filled with guavas, apples and bananas!

We got back and I made dinner and Mom was up. She didn't want to watch TV. So, I fixed dinner and she really took her time to finish it!

She was in bed early, saying she was tired! 

I then finally had time to download my emails and make Denny's famous "Moon Over My Hammy" sandwiches. I didn't have Swiss cheese, so I just used cheddar cheese! Alan said they were fabulous! I made enough for tomorrow as I hope I won't need to cook. I also made a salad and Mom's breakfast as I bought oatmeal! I hope tomorrow will be like today... I hope all of next week will be like today! And... confirmed cases were up... so Level 3 might continue all the way to July!

Moons Over My Hammy ® — Denny's

Daily Lovely Insight:

We watched another episode of the Chosen this evening. We are enjoying this series... This episode was based on John 1: 43-51, focusing on Jesus' encounter with Philip and Nathanael! Here is a good question I found on the web site:

  • What do you think Jesus was referring to when he said, "I saw you under the fig tree"? And why do you think that impressed Nathanael so much that he believed in Jesus?

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. maybe if mom does not nap in the day time she would sleep more at night?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter... She doesn't want to do anything. We try to get her to watch TV. She doesn't want to... When the weather is nice, we take her for a walk. She doesn't want to. All she wants to do is go to the bathroom and lay down... We told her not to lay down. Walk around. Exercise! But she is just weird!

    ReplyDelete