Thursday, June 3, 2021

MIRACULOUS!

I know you are praying... 

God woke me up early... and in obedience, I went to spend time with Him. When I came out, I knew why.

Mom was in the bathroom and it was barely 6:45am. I saw her go back in the room and I was relieved as we heard her up quite a bit throughout the night. I went into the study to get a book to read when I heard the shower going. What? That can't be... I rushed to her bathroom and sure enough, she had stripped herself, got into the shower, turned on the water, all by herself! And yes... you guessed it! I told Alan, my mom has just enough mind and the mobility to get in trouble! She could have slipped or something! So, I thought it was going to be another long day.

But after drinking some water and eating, Mom went back to bed. She slept for almost two hours! She got up for bathroom, drank some more water, ate fish sticks and went back to bed! What??? And she was not getting up every five minutes to bang on the bathroom door. She really was resting and she looked exhausted. I guess she must be after the last two days of "Hyper Mom". 

We were all so thrilled. 

I was able to do a load of laundry, work on my talk, edit for a company, make grilled cheese sandwiches and go out for a walk with Abby! It was so refreshing. All the frustration from the last few days just melted off. 

MIRACULOUS! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read Proverbs 3:5-6 -- Very encouraging! I memorized these two verses long ago... And my trust in the LORD must be with all my heart... And in ALL my ways, I need to acknowledge Him. He will lead or direct or guide my paths. 

Trust in the Lord 8x10 Printable KJV Proverbs 3:5-6 Bible | Etsy

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67 1 | Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment