Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Extremely HOT DAY!

We were all up early... 

Isaiah and I went to HSBC to see about opening an account for him. We filled out the forms and will go back on Thursday! With the Level 3 situation in place, people have to make an appointment to open an account.

Mom was sleepy today.

With the heat, no one felt like doing anything!

I had my online study this evening and then went for a run! I wanted to go earlier, but it was so hot. The rain did come this evening, just not in our area! We saw the dark clouds on the other side of the river!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Abby took my ppt and upgraded it by a zillion percent! Both of my kids are so gifted in that way! They are musically gifted and they know how to make an attractive ppt! God is the Potter and He has made us so that we can use our gifts to bless one another. I read this:

Have you understood the meaning of the force that presses in upon your life today? Has it seemed only pain, only wrong and deep injustice? Back of all that seems to be, the POTTER stands, with an ideal so lofty that our highest imagination has not fully grasped it. A beauteous, transformed life, fit to sit with Him upon His throne, is in the POTTER'S mind, and He is shaping thee through that which seemed a rude experience. Shall we not learn to say today, "I am the clay, and Thou the POTTER. Shape me as Thou wilt, dear Lord." Amen.

Isaiah 64:8 | Isaiah 64, Bible inspiration, Bible scriptures

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K" 

2 comments:

  1. yup they can make PPT so so much better and navigate the computer like their own hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very obvious that I didn't do these PPT...

    ReplyDelete