Saturday, June 26, 2021

No Thunder Shower...

Mom went into her 'hyper bathroom mode' today... 

She ate a whole peanut butter and banana sandwich and did not say she was full. She ate porridge and shredded pork for lunch... she did have a small dinner... 

Alan and I went to pick up a pair of Vibram running shoes and we biked there. Abby was kind enough to stay home. I had given Mom her second shower and told Abby -- DO NOT LET MOM GO TO THE BATHROOM until 4pm! Mom watched Little House and we were home by 6pm.

The shoes are a little tight but I'm going to try running in them on Monday!

I did go for a run and Alan and I had a bike ride! It was so hot outside. 

Tonight was our Marriage Builder time... 

And we have continued to watch The Queen's Gambit... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Yesterday I dropped off a book to this guy, Lukas and he gave me one of his books - the 5-Minute Gratitude Journal by Sophia Godkin, PhD. I quite like it. Here are a few questions from the book:

One reason my life is already great...

Something I got to do today that I've always wanted to do... 

One b beautiful reason to be happy right now... 

Her point is: Gratitude leads to a happier, more optimistic and more satisfied life! I think that's very Biblical as God's word says: Give thanks in everything!

I think when we do, we are more content with life and appreciate all that we already have!

Seek Him First!

psalm 67 chiastic structure

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm trying to... especially during this lockdown... with no relieve from Mom Care! Absolutely NO RELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete