Sunday, June 27, 2021

New Bike!

Our complex is cleaning out bikes and people are claiming them. Some of them are really nice... Well, I got one that's red... Coca Cola, with an attached bike lock, a regenerated headlight, Shimano, 6-speed. Yes, it's only a 6-speed, but it has a basket in front. I paid 300NT$ to get a new tube and rode around to get some errands done this morning. It was so hot... 

In fact, it looks like a hot week... wah!!!!!!!

The service was at another elder's house, so that made it a lot more relaxing, especially since Mom was again HYPER! She wanted to go to the bathroom again and again and again. I had to wipe every time... Yes, I put a diaper on her, but she is just not willing to comprehend that she has a diaper on. She was threatening to pee on the floor... or poop in the bed... It was just another weird day. 

We had our AC on! It was very necessary!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Be wary of people who tell you that they have an 'impression' of something and saying it's from God. I was reading I Kings 13:11ff. The prophet had a message from God that he was not to eat or drink in that place. Then another prophet caught up to him and said, (I Kings 13:18)

1 Kings 13:18 KJV - He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and  an angel spake unto me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him

See those last few words -- "But he lied unto him."

The result was terrible!

I Kings 13:25

25 And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcass cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcass: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt.

The 'carcass' in this verse... You know whose, right?

Seek Him First!

Pin on Bible talk

6 comments:

  1. But we are to trust those the shepherd us, and we are not to be faulted if the shepherd lies???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you, may God take care. I never give up on the prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayer support...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Annie, you should always read the Bible and consider what is taught with the truth of God's word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did examine several of the verses, and the interpretations are interesting, and can be very different

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUP! God's word is always very interesting... and very applicable... very appropriate !

    ReplyDelete