Saturday, October 31, 2020

I Hit My Running Goal!



 I'm trying to start training... So this week's goal was to run 33 miles! And I did it! 33.66! I have to work up to running 60 miles in one week... so that I can run 60 miles in a DAY! You read that correctly!

The day started early, as usual! I cut Mom's hair and then she had her breakfast and talked with James and Annie. Then while she watched Little House, I went down to continue my sorting and organizing and cleaning of the guard booth. I'm almost finished!

I came up and got lunch ready! Then it was time for Mom and Abby to head off to their massage. I had stuff to drop off for donation. Alan drove and dropped them off, then we went to drop off donation. I then went for my run!

I rushed home and showered and then met up with Mom, to take her for a walk.

Abby went for her workout. Isaiah worked on his card for Vikki. 

After Mom went to bed, we went out for Family Time! 

Daily Lovely Insight:


It's the end of October... Tomorrow is the month of "thanksgiving'. I decided to jump the gun and give thanks!

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment