Wednesday, October 21, 2020

What Can I Say...

I was again running, running, running... 

I had to bake something for my afternoon Bible study and meet up with a friend who is trying to figure out her ministry while she's here in Taiwan. I also had to pay the cell phone bills... 

While the cake was baking, I started making dinner and my neighbor surprised me with some dinner items she bought at the local market. Perfect!

The cake was finished and I rushed off to pay the bills and made it to the appointment right on time.

I had lunch with her and then scootered off to my Bible study. An old student returned from China and came out of quarantine. She came late and wanted to talk. On the way home, I bought milk and eggs. I had just enough time to put things away, prepare Mom's dinner and rushed off to tutor!

I finished tutoring at 6 and rushed home! I wanted to go for a run, but no time... because by the time Mom went to bed, I had the complex meeting... I will talk about that tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In our Bible study, we discussed how to take pleasure or delight in the word of God as Psalm 119: 16!


As we shared, they all realized how they 'delight' in looking at their social media... and a light turned on! If they would realize more the love relationship God has towards them, they too would delight in God's work and not neglect His precepts and His ways!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment