Friday, October 30, 2020

Repeat of Last Friday!

For our date, Alan and I did the exact same thing as last week. Except this week, I had to send him to Costco without me. I had to tutor! I found out that she was in the emergency room just two days ago, having her appendix removed! YIKES!

Alan helped with Mom... and I got back at 5:30! 

I didn't go for a run, but a walk to get some errands done! The weather was nice, but I just didn't want to sweat and have to take a shower. We also decided to have family time on Saturday... so we watched TV.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm having problems uploading pictures for my blog... In fact, I'm having problems with this old lap top. Things can disappear without any warning! Today, I received news of a friend from Pepperdine who was in Heidelberg the same time I was passed away after a four year fight against cancer. She was doing very well, but earlier this year, it came back with a vengence. A few months ago, we heard she was in hospice. On Tuesday, a gal from our Bible study also asked for prayer for the family of one of her classmates, who passed away in his sleep from a heart attack. All this to say, God knows when we would be going home... and until the day that He calls us back, the words of Paul ring fresh in my heart: "To live is Christ, to die is gain!"

Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. MAY I BUY YOU A NEW LAPTOP PLEASE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT ?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY... That's a very EXPENSIVE present!

    ReplyDelete