Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Soochow Bible Study Started Up Again!

Yes, the study has started back up and we have 8 students! One from China is back... and four old students from before...  and three new students. I know it's going to be a great study on Living Life God's Way!

I came home and had time for a longer run as Alan was home to take care of my mom. I'm trying to start back on my training... Don't know if I can keep up... So, when I have time, I go for a longer run!

This morning, I finished my talk notes and ppt file for Sunday talk and started to work on 11/1 talk -- Dare to See! I did not get to the dissertation... but praise the LORD... She had to cancel class for tomorrow. 

Alan wanted to meet up with his old students for dinner, so we all went out after Mom was in bed. The kids had their activities. We were all home by 10pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

For the study, I asked for 7 favorites related to the Bible:

Favorite verse

Favorite person

Favorite book 

Favorite story

Favorite parable

Favorite Psalm

Favorite Proverb

We had quite a fun time sharing and it was very encouraging.

So, how would you answer those questions?

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment