Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Short Run... Long Day!

Today our Bible study met at Amy's house. She just bought the place... SO NICE! I would have painted the walls in different colors... and they have not put up any pictures because they don't like putting holes in the walls... my point is -- it's your home. Customize it! I also would do the furniture in a different way. Everything was pushed against the wall!

I rushed home from Bible study and got ready to head out to tutor. The session was great... I rushed back and had only 45 minutes for a quick run. The weather was nice... and after yesterday's run, I think my legs were happy that they had to only go for 45 minutes. I rushed home and got Mom's dinner -- leftovers from the Bible study lunch! Yummy!

After Mom went to bed, I rushed off again to tutor! We worked on a character analysis!

When I got home, everyone was home!

Isaiah had a list of schools that we narrowed down -- graduate school! None in the US or Canada! And he will have to take the IELTS! He also asked for advice about the application for a possible paid internship during Chinese New Year and then for next semester. That would be fantastic! I hope he gets it!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Our morning study looked at the judgmental tongue. And we realized that God wants us to exhort, admonish, but not judge or condemn. So, what's the difference? Exhort and admonish are for the good of the other person and bring life, whereas judging and condemning bring death as we become 'god' and are passing a sentence upon the person. With the moral decline that we see around us, we are to warn, to reprove, but only God can judge. It doesn't mean to keep our mouth shut when we see immorality. But it does mean we are to speak with love and humility. And we need to be in prayer and in tune with God, always following His lead. 

Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment