Tuesday, October 6, 2020

A Perfect Fall Day!

The weather was perfect... slight breezes, slightly overcast, no rain, mild temperature... Wow!

I had a list of things to get done... yes, another load of laundry. With this past holiday, I fell behind. Plus, Abby had her teammates over, so she used four table cloths.

My evening Bible study cancelled but I had tutoring at 2:30. The boy was much better behaved! Please pray! Abby forgot her backpack with her wallet at home, so on the way to tutoring, I dropped it off!

I did go for a run... with such great weather, I would have enjoyed being out a little longer, but I couldn't. Too many things to get done. I have to finish up my grades and turn it in tomorrow! I have to continue to prep for my talk. And there is still the dissertation to finish up with!

Daily Lovely Insight:



Psalm 78 is a beautiful psalm. I'd encourage you to read it!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment