Thursday, October 29, 2020

A Productive Day!

I'm so thankful as it was a very productive day!

After Mom left, it was doing another load of laundry and cooking chicken in the air fryer. Then I worked on putting away fans into our living room closet -- every item is like a puzzle. You have to get it just right! With such limited storage space, it's an art. I'm trying to figure out where to store my extra towels... or maybe I'll give some away! 

I then had to read and prepare for my afternoon tutoring sessions. 

When I finished, I ate a quick lunch and dashed off for a quick run!

Tutoring started at 1:30! Then at 4pm and then again at 7:30!

In between, I checked my emails, prepared Mom's dinner and swept!

Isaiah decided not to go to tennis practice. Abby had her basketball practice and Alan had his staff basketball night.

Alan and I got home around the same time and Abby returned home soon after. We watched TV together... 

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday! 

Daily Lovely Insights:

Whenever I find things in our B1 'recycling' that I can fix or use, I know that the Lord is using me to help provide for someone else or He is providing for me before I even know I have a need. For example, the fan in Mom's room is not the traditional one with the round fan blades. Mom has a bad habit of forcing the fan head to turn away from her. Thus, she has broken several of our fans. So, I found this fan that has the blades inside... and just the other day, I found another fan that you can add water and cool down the room. I think this is going to be very useful for next summer. I don't see the need now, but God does. He indeed is faithful!

Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment