Monday, October 12, 2020

A Day to Prep... and A Day for A Longer Run!

With the cooler Fall weather, I wanted to be outdoors... but I had to sit and finish my talk notes... 

So, I glued myself to the chair and worked!

By 2:30, I knew that if I didn't go out now, I wouldn't have enough time...

I finally took off at 3:15 and got back by 4:45... splendid run... 

Mom was back... and I had tap dancing tonight. Alan was home and I took off... 

Isaiah got a hair cut this weekend as he will be taking his senior pictures... Alan wanted to look good so I gave him a hair cut after I got back from tap dancing. After missing two weeks, I was really behind!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am learning a lot from my preparations for the talk on Sunday. My passage is from Matthew 9:27-31. The two blind men crying out to Jesus, "Son of David, have mercy on us." And Jesus asked, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" And they answered, "Yes, Lord!" This is the first time that the term, Son of David is used by the writer, Matthew. And Matthew was writing this Gospel specifically for the Jews. So, using this term here is very significant. Son of David refers to the Messiah and the Jews have been waiting for the coming Messiah. But it took two blind men to recognize Jesus as the Messiah and not the scribes or the Pharisees or those who were more educated! These two were probably beggars as being blind, they had no way to earn a livelihood. So, my question to you is: What is your "This" that you need to trust God to 'do'? 



Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment