Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Yes... As Busy As Yesterday!

I thought I'd have a nice restful day as my tutoring cancelled... but that's not the case!

I had a lot of errands today... Going to the Neihu Housing Registry Office to get Annie a copy of our old housing report. Then I headed to the post office to get it mailed off... At the same time, updated our passbooks and donated money for SooChow University. Then since we got coupons from Wellcome Supermarket, I went and found one and bought grapes! The strangest thing was that was what was on sale! I bought 7 boxes... and paid 74NT$! The coupons were actually like cash! I didn't even get to spend all my coupons! I rode home even though I need to go and pay the cell phone bills and check on two Add-Value cell phone cards. I wanted to go for a run, so I decided to do those errands after my Bible study. I also wanted to go and pick up my tap shoes, but Abby selected the wrong Family Mart! I wanted the one by our house. She selected the one in school!

The run was fast... as I had to be back for Mom... Plus I didn't fix dinner yet!

When Mom went to bed, I took off for the Bible study! 

It was drizzling all day... 

I'm look down this week and it looks like it's going to be the same 'forecast'... BUSY! I keep thinking... maybe next month will be less hectic... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

For Bible study tonight, we talked about how impatience is often caused by not trusting God! We start to get antsy and do things on our own. Jeroboam didn't trust God. He wanted to rule more than he wanted to follow God. And he led the people to walk away from God. His heart was not set on God's purposes, but rather he exalted himself! One small step in the wrong direction can lead to another step... 



Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment