Monday, October 19, 2020

No Time...

I am not sure how I had absolutely no time today...

After Mom left to the center, I was going, going, going... I did a load of clothes... Disinfect Mom's bathroom... Took out winter clothes from the under-the-bed storage and sorted those items plus the bins in Abby's room in order to clear out items for donation... Ate a quick lunch and started tutoring at 1pm... A friend came over at 2: 45, just minutes after I finished tutoring! Alan was not home by 5:30, but I had tutoring at 6pm. So, I rushed off at 5:40, leaving Mom home alone... Alan was back by 6:10.

I tutored until 7:30 and rushed off to my tap dancing class.

I was late... but it sure was fun!

I was home by 10:30 and tidied up the house... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The LORD is my help, my strength and my shield! 

My legs are so sore from picking up trash yesterday. I can't believe it. It's like I ran three marathons... No wonder people think that TRX and HIIT exercises are wonderful! So, even though the weather today was perfect for a run, I was too busy... and it was just as well... I think my legs would have revolted! 

Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. How come your legs are sore? what did you do, squats? to pick up trash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, at least an hour of squats! I can't believe it! Bending down to pick up trash is a real workout! No RUN on Sunday is going to be trash pick up Squat Workout Day!

    ReplyDelete