Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Another Beautiful Day!

Tutoring was cancelled but I had a lunch date.

The morning went by all too quickly as I went and bought coffee packets and mailed them. I'm going to do that regularly since Alan will not be going back during Chinese New Year. In fact, a friend who works at the airport said that travel restrictions will continue through February of 2021. They want to relax it a bit, but overseas travel will still be very limited!

I came back and Alan and I read our devotional book as we hadn't done it. Then we headed out to pick up the packet from Forrest! We dropped off a couple of sandwiches and got the stuff that Annie sent. I will go and get the Household Report tomorrow.

Alan and I were going to look at a furniture store that is having a close-out sale. But we ran out of time as we had to get back for Mom!

We watched TV this evening... It was a very rare occasion... no counseling... no tutoring... no complex meeting!

Daily Lovely Insight:



Another beautiful passage to consider... 

Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment