Friday, October 9, 2020

I Love SooChow University!

The holiday has started...

Mom got to talk to Annie for a little over 30 minutes, which gave me the time to hang the clothes up. I had done another load of clothes!

Oh... the morning started early even on a holiday weekend! Abby was late to her event... Alan was up early for his discipleship group. And we pray together before he took off. After my time with Jesus, I rode the scooter over for a friend who wants to use it and ran back home. That was so nice to run in the sprinkling rain! Isaiah and Alan were watching the Padres game... I don't think I need to say more about that. (GO DODGERS! ha, ha, ha...) I had a quick shower because Mom was up... 

Isaiah took off to meet up with Vikki. Mom watched Little House while Alan and I went to the Soochow 120 Anniversary Luncheon. We were invited to the "alumni luncheon" because we donate to the school! It was a fun lunch, but I could only stay for the first two courses. Mom was home alone... They had a bagful of gifts for everyone! We got two more titanium chops... So, if anyone wants one, let me know. I can get it engraved and mail it to you!

Mom had her massage appointment and I decided to join her. It was so fabulous as my neck was tweaked and after 90 minutes... RELIEF!

On the way back, I made Mom walk. So we stopped at one shop to buy tissue paper... and another shop to buy a dinner box. Four veggies, chicken chop and rice for 75NT$! Yes, that was Mom's dinner. Alan had brought home a piece of cheese cake. Mom had that plus a piece of See's Chocolate! 

Alan went to play tennis as he didn't have time this morning. I worked on catching up with emails and working on my talk. This laptop is not working properly. It might be time to invest in a new lap top... It shuts down without warning! And I must remember to hit save on a regularly basis! Very dangerous!

This evening, we all relaxed in front of the TV and watched another episode of the Blacklist!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'll be translating on Sunday. The passage is Hebrews 11: 1-7.


The focus is Dare to Trust and faith is needed and it must be a growing faith! To have a growing faith, we must put faith into practice... and we must put our faith in God, the only One who is truly trustworthy!

Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. We are thinking about getting it... I'm praying! I lost another file today... Not lost, but nothing was saved!

    ReplyDelete