Friday, October 16, 2020

Shopping with Alan!

On Wednesday when we had dinner with some of Alan's students, they told us about a store that sells name brand clothing items.  So, today for our date, we went... they have exported products that are 'returned', such as Columbia or Gerry or Quick Silver or Gap. And they have pants and cargo shorts in Alan's size! It's about half the price of what you'd pay in the States. Alan tried on several pairs, but we decided not to buy anything. We then went out to lunch at a new little hole in the wall restaurant! For 5US$, we had quite a nice meal for the two of us!

Alan went and played tennis afterwards while I went for a quick lunch before I had to head out to tutor. Alan was home to take care of Mom. I had set the meal up and he just needed to heat it up!

My second tutoring was canceled because the student didn't finish the assignment. I was glad that he canceled as it gave me a free evening!

The two things I ordered both arrived today. A new set of electric haircutting kit and apple bread from Taichung! The apple bread is from the original store! Wish James and Annie and Eddie can have some... It would bring them back to their childhood!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 86:11

God's faithfulness... RELY ON IT... 
God's name... REVERE IT...


Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment