Monday, October 5, 2020

Rainy Monday!

God blessed me with a restful rainy Monday.

After Mom went off, our neighbor dropped by to chat... She stayed until 11:30. I then changed Mom's bedding and did a load of laundry, put 'dinner' in the rice cooker and started my prep for my evening class. Abby sent a message and asked if she could have the evening BBQ at our house... since it was sprinkling. So, I lined the board to ask. They approved... They were going to go over to another teammate's house, but not with the rain!

After that was done, I started baking. Tonight was my last class with my NSB students, so I wanted to bake them something special. Banana, strawberry, raisin, cranberry bread with cream cheese topping! I made two -- one for NSB and one for Abby's teammates and their BBQ.

I will be speaking on 10/18, so I inputted my notes thus far. It's a work in progress... At around 2:20, I went for a run... it was so nice to be out in the rain. I ran 10km! and jumped rope for 5 minutes! I need to build up to 30 minutes of jumping rope. I didn't know how difficult that is... to keep going!

Mom was back... and of course, enjoyed her dinner.  

Alan was home and I took off... Isaiah had tutoring... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

As I'm preparing for the 10/18 talk, I am learning a lot. Two blind men shouts, "Son of David, have mercy on us!" In Matthew's genealogy from 1:1, he used this term, Son of David to describe Jesus. It was a term that refers to Jesus as the coming Messiah! These two blind men weren't that blind spiritually. They somehow knew who Jesus was. Perhaps they had heard all that Jesus had done as Matthew 8-9 captured 10 miracles, including the healing of the two blind men. They followed Jesus, trusting, believing, that Jesus is able. And they were healed. And it wasn't just the blindness that left, I believe Jesus healed them, through and through!



Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment