Saturday, October 17, 2020

I'm Not On The Board!

Early this morning Mom was up. As she was having breakfast, I had to go down to our complex meeting. I did not let my name get put on the ballot. So, I am not on the board this year. And what a relief. If this morning's meeting is any sign of what the board is going to be like... Wow... The meeting was FOUR hours long... and very divisive! I'm praying for our complex!

Mom went with Isaiah to her usual Saturday massage and I went for a run. It was drizzling, but refreshing!

This evening we had a marriage builders event... dinner out! Fun!

Isaiah had to meet with his marketing group... and Abby helped babysit the kids.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 18:6


God's hands are working in our lives... Trust Him!
God's hands are working in the lives of others... Trust Him!


Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment