Sunday, October 18, 2020

Donating Blood, Picking Up Trash, & Speaking at HOP

Today started early... 

Abby and I went to donate blood. We got free movie tickets. Then we went to Carrefour and there were lots on Manager's Special... YIPPY! Chocolate milk (Mom loves it), strawberry milk, yogurt, apple sauce, dried mangos... 

Abby carried everything home, while I went to pick up trash. When I go running, I usually go down this one path. Each time I do, I can't believe how much litter there is... But since I'm running, I don't have the time to stop and I always say, "I'm going to clean up this whole street!" So, today, I did. Armed with two large bags, I went from one end to the other... and only hitting one side of the street. The bags were filled so quickly. I have to do this again. And this time, I think I need three large bags and maybe more time and hit both sides of the street. I had to carry the trash home to dump it.

I did a load and rested on the sofa. Everything was hung or in the dryer and we left for church!

I was the speaker! The evening was fantastic!

We got back by 7:30 and Mom was in bed by 8:30!

I still have a lot to do... and the week is looking... yes... BUSY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 32: 17

Our Creator God... He alone is able!


Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment