Wednesday, July 1, 2020

It Finally Rained...

Bummer... I checked the weather this morning... and it said, 100% rain at 1pm. Now, it has said that for the past five days and the rain never showed up... And I was meeting up with someone plus tutoring. So no time to run...

Sure enough... at 12:30, the clouds came... when I finished my first meeting and walked out, the ground was totally wet... I went home and started tutoring and outside the windows... I saw A DOWNPOUR!!!

Abby started her orientation and Isaiah went out with Vikki.

Alan had a luncheon appointment and a dinner engagement.

Mom was home and enjoyed her dinner.

After she went to bed, I sneaked out to do errands... I had to drop off shoes and money for donation. We shipped two more boxes to the Philippines! I needed to get more eggs... Carrefour had eggs on special -- 80cents for 10 eggs!

Oh... this morning before the lunch meeting, I went to the post office, hoping to mail a card to my brother, Eddie. He lives in Australia. BUT... No CAN DO... No airmail... not even slow boat mail... I couldn't believe it! I emailed my brother to ask what's going on...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Solomon... How can a man with so much wisdom fall away from God towards the end of his life? The Bible says 'his foreign wives'... they worshiped other gods and led his heart astray... Well... first of all, he went against God's command -- not to marry foreign wives... and not to have more than one wife... You can read for yourself how many wives and concubines he had... Totally detrimental... So, I beg to ask -- why did he have so many wives and concubines? A problem with lust? A problem with contentment? He wrote, 'vanities, vanities...' at the beginning of the book of Ecclesiastes but he didn't heed his own words at the end of the book --

Pin on BIBLE ECCLESIASTES/SOLOMON

Seek Him First!
Day 16/31) Proverbs 19:21 #moderncalligraphy #31daysofproverbs ...


2 comments: