Thursday, July 16, 2020

We Would Have Been...

How would we finish that sentence?

...leaving on a jet plane.

Yes, we were set to go to the States today... but that plan was canceled... and I'm glad we did cancel as Alan has been reading that they've closed everything again in California! And many schools have already decided that for the fall semester, everything will be on line! So sad!

I started the day on line, tutoring a kid who is in Shanghai!

Then Alan and I had lunch together. He took off to go to school and I did my prep for my tutoring tomorrow.

I thought it was going to rain, but nothing... so, with some clouds in the sky, I took off for a run.

Yes, after a quick shower, I was out the door to pick up coupons. The Taiwan Government is giving 2,000NT$ of coupons to purchase groceries or electronics... Cannot be used for e-commerce. They hope to boost the economy in this way. I think it's a great idea... I saw lots of people at Miramar, shopping! Stores are giving incentives for people to buy, buy, buy... For example, if you spend 1000, they will add 200! Some stores are giving away a booklet of coupons to be used at a later date, if you spend 3,000 of the government coupons! I have yet to investigate all the options!

Mom was back and I had dinner ready!

Alan and the kids were at Soochow, playing basketball!

This evening, we watched the new version of Little Women... What a wonderful movie!

Daily Lovely Insight:
2 Tim 1-12 • Heart of God International
This promise spoke to my heart today! To know, to believe, to be persuaded that God is able to keep, to complete, to bring to fruition what I have committed or prayed about until that Day... until the day that I see Him face to face!

What a glorious beautiful amazing promise!

Seek Him First!
Bible | Write it out!

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear my wailing all the way from here........ and MOM B TOO !!!! SNIFF

    ReplyDelete