Friday, July 24, 2020

We Joined!

I had tutoring again this morning...

And then Alan and I met up for lunch and then went over to World Gym... We had to call and make an appointment... I had contacted them for one month free... and they never got back to me... terrible! Anyhow, we bought coupons for 30US$ and spoke only English... thus cutting down their sales pitch as they can't operate in English.

I had fun!

Alan and I did the weight lifting machines... and then he went to the bikes while I went to the treadmills... They have a jacuzzi and two saunas... but I had to rush back to get things ready for Mom!

Alan said he'd go every day... They also have classes that we can attend... I went to see what they do in those classes... I might go since they are free! Alan is not interested in any of the classes...

Isaiah had the last day of Angel's Camp... Abby was home and we watched TV... Alan met up with a guy...

The evening went by so beautifully...

I forgot to mention that today was extremely hot... it was in the high 30's but the real feel was 48, which is about 118 degrees... Totally breaking all previous records...It was nice in the gym with the AC on full blast!

Daily Lovely Insight:

2 Chronicles 13:12 | Battle cry, Verse of the day, God
God's word keeps me focused when the news and media report such strange things... Consulates closing, possible spies... God is with us... and ultimately, HE is our  leader. That should bring peace and comfort in the midst of turmoil and chaos!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 Bible Verse Wall Art Wall Decor, Design & Craft ...


2 comments:

  1. you would love love to run in AC so join and enjoy !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the treadmill anymore... half an hour was good... I can do a walk for another 30 minutes and put it on incline for training... and I can also do the weight machines...

    ReplyDelete