Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Yes, Speedy Super Fast Day!

Tutoring this morning... and it's a new student... he's only 2-years old! STILL IN A DIAPER!

It was only a 60 minute class, but I ended up being there for 90 minutes!

I rode home and since my body is feeling kind of sore... too much weight lifting... I decided to go to a dance class... but in the afternoon, friends dropped by. So that went out the window. But then I'm glad I didn't go... I was going to try "GROOVE"... and I went on YouTube and checked it out... Uh... NOT ME! It's like hip hop dance moves... I would throw my back out, trying... attempting... one of the moves.

I made dinner... and Mom was home.

We had counseling this evening... It was a very intense session!

Daily Lovely Insight:

II Chronicles 15:2 5x5 Print | Etsy
God responds to us... He is with us... It's like one of my favorite verses -- abide in Him and He will abide in you! How comforting to know this promise!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19 21 The Lord Purpose That Prevails Powerpoint Church ...

3 comments:

  1. Just like me trying zumba, just sway lightly !!! You should try, some of these muscles are like what is going on !!! HSSHSHSHHHHAHAAHHAAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba I will try... BUT NOT GROOVE! And good question, Mom Bea... How can you tutor a 2 year old?????

    ReplyDelete