Saturday, July 11, 2020

Wedding & Things

This morning we were all up early...

Isaiah spoke at an adoption agency.

Alan and Abby went to the Marriott early to set up.

I went to drop off a magazine and then ran a few errands before waking my mom up. Ariel, our neighbor, helped to translate for Alan, so she drove Mom and I to the Marriott. The wedding was outdoors and it was hot...

Alan was nervous but it went really well. I had cut his exhortation WAY DOWN... and Abby sang the short version of the song. He stayed for the banquet, while we went out to lunch at the local mall. Mom really enjoyed her lunch. They then drove Mom and Abby to the blind masseuse and dropped me off at home. I took a nap!

Alan was finished at 4pm and drove to pick Abby and Mom up. Mom watched Little House and then had dinner.

Isaiah had gone to hang out with Vikki.

We put everything away and no one was hungry. I went out for my last 10km for the week and then took a walk with Abby! We had Family Time... that's always good to catch up with one another!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 9:9-10
Psalm 9:9‭-‬10 (ESV) The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a ...
Those who know the name of God will put their trust in God... So true... To know God's name is to know God's character. He will not forsake us as we seek Him. What blessed assurance from God's truth!

Seek Him First!
2019 Weekly Planner Bible Verse Plans Heart Lord's Purpose ...

No comments:

Post a Comment