Monday, July 6, 2020

Off & Running....

We were all up early...

Isaiah and Abby headed off to their internship... and Abby had so much stuff on her scooter... a guitar, a music stand, a guitar stand, her teaching materials and her computer! Isaiah left and forgot his basketball shoes, so Alan brought it over. Isaiah had a basketball game at 10am. He played and then went back to ORTV.

I rode Isaiah's scooter to get it tuned up and the suspension and the kick-stand changed. His front suspensions need to be changed, but they have to get the parts from down south. I ran back home, leaving the scooter there... And yes, with the overcast sky, I went running... It actually felt very nice! Yes, hot... but not sizzling.

I also had to pick up books at the library and get dinner ready.

The kids were home by 6pm. EXHAUSTED!

Isaiah had tutoring tonight... Abby rested and went for her run.

I went and walked with my neighbor as I haven't had time to do that for a few days.

I don't know how the day went by so fast!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 11:25 - A generous person will prosper - All Gifts Considered
Proverbs 11:25
This Man's Wife Died 2 Years Ago. What He Just Discovered Last ...
Psalm 5:12
I was asked to record something for a dear sister and these verses were what I shared in that recording. I pray that whoever is reading this post, your heart will also be encouraged by the word of God!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 Daily Verse — Steemit

No comments:

Post a Comment