Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Bible Study and Tutoring...

Everyone was up and out... pretty early this morning. Abby is beginning to realize what a full time job is going to be like...

Isaiah went to his internship and then headed straight to Angel's Camp.

Abby had her internship and she stayed late as there are so many things to do.

Alan went to school and stayed there as he can turn on the AC in his office.

I had the Bible study gals here and then when they left, I was out the door to tutor!

The clouds came... and I had to go run later in the evening, after Mom went to bed...

It was a bit cooler...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 17:8 - Shadow of Your Wings - Free Bible Verse Art Downloads ...
Keep me... Hide me... What assurance to know God answers our prayers...

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 There are many devices in a man's heart ...

No comments:

Post a Comment